first person narrative essay chegg homework help refund front office supervisor resume samples mla research paper checklist enter site http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/who-can-do-my-business-plan/21/ advantages of death penalty essay follow url i need someone to do my chemistry homework buy paper shred how to write a essay about your goals term paper download how to write great wall in chinese online services for writing services cheap essay buy see https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=essay-do-athletes-deserve-their-high-salaries source url https://chicagocounseling.org/9393-sample-dissertation-proposal-in-history/ phd advisor lineage viagra femenino casero follow site follow url http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/chemisty-homework-help/53/ how is nitric oxide affected by viagra https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/google-paper/26/ female genital mutilation essay discount viagra drug how do you delete all emails on an iphone 7 enter thesis statement yoga https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=college-admissions-essay Start Selling on Branch Out Market
become a partner
Join Branch Out Market as a partner and immediately have access to the following:
Professional E-Commerce Website ($3,000 value)
- Partner Page to market your cause, share videos, and post your products
- SEO and Google Analytics – product breakdown and customer demographics ($600/monthly value)
- Product photography ($100+ value)
- Credit card processing systems
- Sales tracking
Business licenses, permits and necessary insurance covered through Branch Out Market LLC
Advertisements and Listings
- Google business listings get higher traffic to site as a whole
- National sponsorships and memberships to conscious capitalism
Sales Tax collection and payment
Professional packaging and quick order fulfillment
- Including safe and organized product storage
- Including customer feedback and product development
Access to our wider network of buyers
- E-commerce shop – we promote your onboarding and continued success through all our social channels
- Wholesale buyers – if applicable
Participation in our in-person markets and trade shows (at no additional cost)
- Your product featured for thousands of people to see and buy in person
- Great customer and product feedback opportunities
focus on your mission
Let us help you with your sales
But we area nonprofit, can we sell online?
1. Another way for your donors to support you – holidays, birthdays, and special events
2. Your product is a reminder in their home or office of your nonprofit ministry or program
3. Your program (creating the item) can now be sustainable or better yet – profitable!
4. Your donors can buy your product at any time (24/7) rather than waiting for the next booth or in person event.
5. You don’t need to hire another marketing person or increase your online advertisement budget!
6. You can meet new supporters on our website with a database of conscious consumers and givers.
7. We will share your successes far and wide – promoting you and your nonprofit!
three ways to partner
1. Fulfillment Service
Branch Out Market will list your products online, help with photos, descriptions, and pricing.
Branch Out Market will hold a percentage of your inventory in our secure storage and as orders come in, we will pack and ship to the customer. Your items get combined with other products for a colorful and impactful delivery!
Branch Out Market pays you for the product once it has shipped!
2. Drop Shipping
Branch Out Market will list online but as orders come in YOU will pack and ship to the customer.
This works with perishable made-to-order or customized items as well as a (US) based training programs which use the order process as a part of their mission. It is also great in that neither party produces high volumes up front; rather respond to the market.
Branch Out Market pays you for the produce as soon as we receive the payment through the website.
3. Inventory and Distribution
Branch Out Market will purchase prior to listing on our site. If selling in wholesale on to other buyers, we will place larger order from you once we have secured a buyer. This doesn’t make sense for every partner and is reversed primarily for importing international products.
Payment happens in advance for inventory.